Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Razy Selfie Stick , Locust Series

I was given the privilege of getting the opportunity to review a product. Called a selfie stick from Razy  Locust Series. This Monopod Wired Selfie Stick works for Iphone and Android Phones. I was given this product free of charge so I could give my honest opinion on it.  It is through  AMZ review Trader

This selfie stick is battery powered, and the battery will last up to 3 days. It will work up to 20 hours, has a 5V voltage, and only takes a half hour to charge. It is light weight, only weights 5.22 ounces. For my Canadian followers that is 148grams. It is 31.5 inches long or 80cm. Since it is a Monopod, that means it is Bluetooth compatible as well!

If you purchase this device, you will  get 1 Monopod stick, 1 phone holder and of course the product manual. I personally took a while to find the battery part. I was being a knob and for some reason thought that the batteries would go in the handle of it, but no, they are from your camera, and are used once the stick is plugged in to your camera. 
The only thing I would suggest to this company about it, to improve it, is to add pictures to the manual. Even though the explanation is very clear on how to use it, there are some people I know.. that go directly to look at pictures to see how to run it!.



No comments:

Post a Comment