Saturday, September 19, 2015

Cinderella's Secret Pedicure

The Sulaym Paris Cinderella's Secret Pedicure device is DIVINE! I love easy it is to operate. The color is perfect! Even though it is "Cinderella's Secret" that don't mean it can't be Prince Charming's as well! This device comes with two filing heads, batteries, a cleaning brush and a pouch to hold your Pedicure device in. Your feel feel amazing. I do have to say the first time I used it, it felt a little weird. However my feet look and feel awesome now! No more nasty dried skin on my heels! Hubby of course had to try it after I did, and he likes it as well. He likes that it is black in color, it don't look so girly as he put it. Personally I like the black because it makes it look elegant, at least to me it does. I was fortunate to receive this for a reduced price so I could give a review on it and share my honest opinions on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment