Monday, February 15, 2016

Feels So Good On Your Skin

#ValentiaUltraPlumpingHydrationMask is something that I was surprised. I was expecting it to be a white cream.. I was surprised it was orange! It smells like citrus. How ever the scent is not over powering. This product fights wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots and dryness are the most common manifestations of skin fatigue. It improves elasticity for more taut skin and an even skin tone free from dark spots. I love how this product feels on your skin. I will say when I first read the "mask" I expected it to be a peel mask. And that is not what it is. You just put it on your skin, let it soak in and that is it!. If you give this product 5- 10 days you are really going to see a big difference in the look of your skin. The packaging is very nice. http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Plumping-Hydration-Mask-Valentia/dp/B014PJSYRM/ I received a jar of this at a heavily reduced discount in exchange for my fair and honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment