Monday, July 18, 2016

Wine Glassses By Ludan

Very nice! They are beautifully hand painted. I am now wishing I would have ordered 4 instead of 2. I can't get over how well packaged they are.. They are wrapped up in paper, and multi layers of bubble wrap. These are red wine glasses, that make a awesome gift for men, women or couples! Or just a gift for yourself. Hey every one should have a set of really pretty wine glasses!. They are made of crystal! Each one is unique and a work of art! Now I only have one issue with them. They are not eligible for prime, and they are shipped from over seas so it takes a long time to get them. So if you are ordering them order them at least 2.5 months in advance if you are getting them as a gift for a special occasion. Pictures do not give these wine glasses justice. They are dish washer safe, and that is awesome! My set has much more blue in it then what is shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment