Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Best Pizza Oven EVER

If you are a pizza lover, this is the appliance for you! I mean it is AWESOME. It cooks pizza, you don't just have to use the pizza pan that is supplied by them. But you can use your pizza pans in it too. So you can cook more then just one pizza, and leave it on the pan that it was cooked on. This is perfect for kids, the college student, for families. And a PERFECT gift. I mean perfect. I love the tray on top of it it that keeps food warm. Like chicken wings. You can cook more then just pizza in this oven as well. Like fries, chicken wings, chicken nuggets, breaded shrimp. Basically just about anything you would like to try that will fit in the oven of course. I am a huge fan of Ronco products. The nice thing about this oven too, is it does come in different colors so you can match it up to your kitchen as well. The best part is the price is very reasonable. It is by far the best pizza oven I have ever used!

1 comment: