Sunday, April 23, 2017

Boushard Chocolate Cheese Bites

Now this is a review I could really get my teeth into. Pardon me for the bad pun. I was privileged with being able to review #BouchardChocolate cheese cake bites! They are sweet, but good. I personally found one or two after a meal was perfect. I how ever don't eat a lot of sweets. So hubby was more then happy to make up for it and eat my share lol. In this package you get 3 different kinds. Dulce De Leche is a cheese cake bite with soft mascarpone cheese with caramel, a crispy bottom that is covered in Belgium milk chocolate. There is also Strawberry. Made with soft mascarpone cheese, strawberry preserves and a crispy base, covered in Belgium white chocolate. The third kind you will get is Chocolate Fudge. It is made with soft mascarpone cheese, creamy fudge, on a crispy base covered in Belgium milk chocolate. If you are interested in learning about more products and delightful treats from #BouchardChocolate head over to https://www.bouchardchocolate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment