Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Villain SPA - Ultrasonic Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser - 400ml Wood Grain Cool Mist Humidifier with 7 Color Changing LED Lights, Mist Control, Auto OFF - 8-12 Hrs Mist

I have been wanting one of these for a while. I was not disappointed in getting this one at all! The look is modern, and looks great in most any decor. It is QUIET! I hate it when I can hear diffusers running, you can't relax when there is noise going on. The one thing I like about this is it does not use heat!. It is electronic! So no fear of it being knocked over and hot water scalding a child or yourself or any one else who might be using it. This #Villian SPA comes out of the box ready to use. All you have to do is add your favorite aroma therapy oil. It also has a safety feature that it automatically shuts off when it runs out of water. You can set it for 1H/3H/6H running time. Settings can also be set for a light mist to a heavy mist, so can set it to your own personal liking. There is a nice decorative feature is that it has 7 colorful lights so you can match the lighting around the bottom to match your room or the your mood you are in. Has a large 400 ml water capacity ensures this aromatherapy humidifier can operate continuously for 8 hours in strong mist and 12 hours in weak mist mode. Yo can't go wrong with this, at least that is in my personal opinion. I really tried getting a picture of this going with the mist going up in the air. How ever my camera didn't want to cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment