Sunday, October 7, 2018

Sarki Air Oven

I am a huge fan of air fryers, they are healthy way to cook, as well as fast. They have come along way since they first came out. More and more recipes are coming available to cook in them too. Most use them for french fries or chicken wings. The Sarki Air oven offers so many more options. It comes with accessories that allow you to cook more items. It does have the traditional stirring blade. How ever it also comes with a wire rack, pizza tray frying pan, Chicken rack and a oven mitt. The touch sensor digital panel is easy to read and use. Because it is a "oven" it has places that the wire racks and pizza tray can be put. With in 20 min I had supper cooked, and the chicken was frozen when I put it in the Air Oven.. Since it was a stuffed Chicken breast with cheese and asparagus I expected it to take longer. It didn't. I even made a pizza, because there are adults that live with me that have issues with veggies in their food! The pizza only took 10 min from being frozen to fully cooked. The other thing I wanted to check after cooking the food, was how easy is it to clean. EXTREMELY EASY, all it took was a paper towel to wipe out what was on the tray the food cooked on. It you have a family of 4 or larger, I would recommend this for sure. Warning this is not a cheap air oven. I am a believer in the expression "you get what you pay for" In this case, I honestly feel it is worth the cost. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HCD467L/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment