Saturday, February 8, 2020

Loon Candy Dish

When I first got my office job. I was looking for things that would look great in my office. Being Canadian, a loon is a symbol, infect it is on the one dollar coin that is referred to as a Loonie. I bought a loon candy dish, took it to my office and received lots of compliments on it. For a year and half I had that candy dish in my office. Then one day I came back from having the weekend off. To find the large picture on my wall, and my loon candy dish on the floor shattered. I was heart broken. Well, I decided to go look for another one. I fluked out, and found one on Amazon. It was cheap, the only thing was, they where warning that the box was damaged. I took a chance. I ordered it for $12, normally they are $29. It arrived, the box was really messed up. How ever in side, the dish was perfect. No scratch marks, or dents, it looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment