Tuesday, January 5, 2016

No Touch Baby Thermometer

This is a really cool Thermometer. I found it worked really well the first time. How ever I did notice if you try to do the reading again. It will change. I find it really changes if the room is cooler or warmer then normal. Or even if there is a fan blowing on low. I did try to take pictures of me using it but I can't get the lighting right and the red lights wouldn't show up. I think the concept of this thermometer is a awesome idea! It just needs to be tweeked so that it works the same each and every time it is used. Now don't get me wrong. Digital thermometers have similar issues, when the batteries are getting low. #measupro You do have to keep this thermometer in a stable environment for 30 minutes before you use this. This is the one thing I really don't like about it. If your child is sick, you want to be able to use it right away, not wait for a half hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment