Thursday, January 28, 2016

Origami Bird Earrings

These are super cute.#OrigamiBird earrings are small but cute. I find them very different. I love different earrings. I also love Origami So this is the perfect pairing! These earrings are sterling silver. These cute earrings come from Novica. Most may not know that NOVICA fair trade product in association with National Geographic. These little earrings come in a plastic bag, but also a pretty pouch to hold them. The pictures I post in a earring box are not how they come. The earring box is mine. I needed something to make the earrings easier to see. I received a set of these earrings at a discount in exchange for my fair and honest opinion and Reveiw. If you would like to purchase these earrings you can do so at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016R9YXD2?keywords=B016R9YXD2&qid=1453508153&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment