Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Snowman Toilet Seat Cover

I personally think this is a really fun #ToiletSeatCover for winter. It is not just for the holidays but more for a winter theme. It is not designed for long extended use. It is for decoration only. So personally I don't expect it to be has high grade as a regular toilet seat set would be. That is used every day, and that is washable. The only thing I personally I would not have the hat part of the toilet tank cover. Because you have to put a Kleenex box or a roll of toilet paper in the hat, then put the tank cover over top. I do feel it is a cute, whimsical way to decorate your bathroom. I received a digital code, for this item. It was directly sent to me from the company. My review is fair, honest and biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment