Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hanna's Candles Timberwick Candles

I have to say out of all the candles I have ever had, the candles I order from Hanna's Candle company are far by the best I have ever had. I am going to write on a few candles that are my personal favorites. All of the candles can be purchased at http://candlemart.com/ Timberwick If you like wooden wick candles you are going to love the Timberwick candles that are on Hanna's candles web site. I love how they burn, the wooden wick makes them sound like they are a crackling fire,like you hear in a fireplace. The large candles come with a nice jar with a walnut engraved lid.
All the candles burn clean and are bio-gradable soy. They burn for approximately 60-70 hours.
All of them have 5 times the scent of other candles. Plus you do not have to trim the wick, like you do on other candles. So far I have purchased 4 of the 9 scents and I love them all.
In the above picture you will see Ambler Glow, Night Musk, Vanilla Brulee and Cedar Oakwood.
Amber Glow, is my favorite! Amber Glow fragrance is a mixture of Spiced wood, juniper, cinnamon, patchouli and vanilla This candle is great for men and women. You know how some scents are more aimed at a woman or a man. This is unisex. You will find it very relaxing, and you find yourself imagining sitting in front of a fire at a cabin.
Night Musk is a combination of Sandalwood, eucalyptus, cedarwood, orange peel, patchouli, and musk. To me night musk is a very clean scent, it is calming, and for the lack of a better term refreshing. It is a nice scent to burn during the day. At least I personally find that is the best time for me to burn in.
Vanilla Brulee is a combination of Cinnamon, ginger, clove, nutmeg, citrus, vanilla and caramel This candle smells yummy, and I don't recommend burning it while you are hungry ha ha It is a nice smell that when you walk in a room, reminds you of some one baking, or cooking a awesome desert.
Cedar Oakwood is a combination of White oak wood, birch, citrus bergamot, florals, musk, and cedarwood As you can tell I am drawn to musky scents. I burn this one shortly after supper, or around supper time. It is very relaxing, and the family really enjoys it. I often burn this in our TV room.

No comments:

Post a Comment