Saturday, November 4, 2017

Bottle Of Your Finest White Onsie

#fayfair #wearfayfair They have the CUTEST baby clothes! So many cute styles and sayings on them that you just can't help but smile on. Incredibly well made. Neck stretches easily around the baby's neck without looking like it is choking the child. I love that they are all unisex, well all the ones I have seen are! This onsie also comes in grey! I like that is stretchy but not overly stretchy. You can pair with some cute pants or skirt. arms and legs are well hemmed. I noticed on the web site they also have the option to get this onsie in a set. It comes with a Donut print hat and matching pants!The other thing I really like about it is, the material itself, it feels comfortable. I know when I was putting it on my back up model, it took hardly any stretching to get it around the bears neck. Arms easily slide in through the arm holes. The body part, is a nice length so that even if you have a baby with a longer torso then other babies might have, it will still fit. I realize my model is not a baby, well the little assistant I had in mind, was not in a very happy mood, so I went to a back up model! I personally think give this as a baby gift for baby, and a bottle of white wine for mom, would be a awesome unique thing to do. After all mom deserves something for all the work she did! You can get this at https://www.fayfaire.com/collections/great-gifts-for-your-wine-drinking-friends/products/ill-have-your-finest-house-white-funny-baby-onesie

No comments:

Post a Comment