Tuesday, November 7, 2017

ICURAS Ear Buds

If you are looking for a good set of earbuds, these are it. I really like the fact the place to store your earphones when you are not using them is also the place they can be charged. The power cord comes with it as well. So one end of the cord into the back of the ear bud container, and the other goes into your computer or plug in that has a usb charging capability. I personally found them very comfortable. The charging station, which is also where you store your headphones, once it is fully charged, will recharge your earbuds at last 4 times before you have to recharge the charging station. These ear buds work off Bluetooth, and you can be up to 30 feet from the source of your bluetooth capability, providing the room is open. Since most use ear buds with their cell phones, you won't have to worry about your phone being to far from you. I know personally my phone is either in my back pocket or in my purse. The cool thing with these is they have a built in microphone. So you can answer phone calls. The sound is really clear, and these make a great gift for yourself or someone you care about!

No comments:

Post a Comment