Sunday, December 31, 2017

Double Insulated Cup

Personally I just think it is cool! It is a espresso cup, but you can use it for coffee or tea, hot chocolate or what ever you would like to. It is clear, light weight, but has a nice design on the front of it. It would have been nicer if they had the pattern on both sides of the cup. It is clear so you see right through it. The only issue I have with it, is it says in the description that it is made of glass, it is not, it is plastic! They claim that it can with stands temperatures of -68 degrees Fahrenheit to 302 degrees Fahrenheit. Personally there is no way I can test those temperatures to see if they are true or not, and frankly I really don't want to. All I am concerned with is, does it keep my coffee hot until I am done drinking it. Which is exactly what it did. The company YIFANYU states that if you have any problems with the product, to contact them and they will get back to you with in 12 hours. I suspect the reason for the 12 hours is the time change. If you are interested in getting one for yourself you can do so at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072BWT545

No comments:

Post a Comment