Sunday, December 17, 2017

Forhead Themometer

I bought this for a friend that is going to be a new mom for the first time. I figured it would be one thing she would not get duplicates on. I like how easy it is to read and use. Clear instructions, and how accurate it is when you use it on the forehead. Before I gave it to her, I tested it on hubby to make sure it worked. It even comes with batteries! It has the ear option to, I think is nice because if the baby is sick and screaming, the temperature reading will not be accurate on the forehead, so she will have to use the ear option. The size of it is nice too, because it won't be hard to hold and take babies temperature and hold the baby at the same time. Even has a grey bag to store it in when not in use! Plus it comes with batteries! you can get it at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072LSS9NJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment