Wednesday, July 24, 2019

6 Pieces Coasters for Drinks from LIFVER

These are very pretty. I love the natural pattern they have. They are made of special absorbent ceramic stone, more absorbent than sandstone and can easily absorb the water outside the icy cup, keep your desktop Dry and clean. If you happen to spill something on the coasters, they wipe up very easy. The coasters have cork backs to this keeps your furniture safe. There is a nice black metal stand/holder. I think they would make a awesome gift for any one. Or just to have them in your home. They arrive packaged really well, wrapped in foam inside a box. Ensuring that they don't break. I like this because, if I would have bought them for a gift, instead of for myself, I might have worried if they where broke or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment