Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Elevate Coffee

I started drinking this about 2 weeks ago. I have to be honest I don't know if it is helping or not. Because the same time I started taking it, I cut way back on my carbs as well. I agree with everyone that has posted, it has a funky after taste. However I combated that with just adding it to my coffee in the morning. I have lost 5 lbs. in the two weeks. I have been on a prescription for 3 yrs to help me loose weight, and I hit that platue. Now it may be that the coffee and cutting back on the carbs is what I needed to help me start loosing weight again. I will come back after I have finished drinking the whole bag and add to this. To see if it really has helped me loose weight. Update: I drank this for 2 months straight, spent close to $100 on it and it didn't help me at all. It was clear the diet change is what caused the 5 lbs weight loss. I have to admit, I am kinda disappointed I really was hoping this would help me. available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073VB11MT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment