Tuesday, April 14, 2020

ANNWAH Microcurrent Face Massager

ANNWAH Microcurrent Face Massager for Face Lift, Eye Wrinkle Massager, Electric Facial Massager Microcurrent Device for Face, Anti-Aging, Skin Tightening, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Care Tools. When I first seen this, I thought to myself, I wonder if it would help with the puffiness and darkness under my eyes. So I took a chance and order it. When I opened it, all I could think was, there is no on button. How do you turn this on. I discovered, all you have to do, is put a battery in the device, and touch your face and it starts to work. Soon as you pull it away, it stops. It is very cool. The only thing I wish, is it had a roller to go with it too. I think it would be easier to do your entire face with the roller. It is available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081JQ9592/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment