Saturday, May 2, 2020

Silk'n Infinitely Smooth Party with Tryazon

I was chosen to be part of @silk'n and @Tryazon to host a Infinitely Smooth Party. But Thanks to Covid-19, I couldn't have a traditional party. So I had to get creative. After explaining how the device had to be used. It has to be on freshly shaven skin, works best on pale skin and dark hair. Blonde hair and Grey hair it does not work that well on. And since I am extremely pale, and have dark hair I was the perfect candidate! Since people could not be at my house to try the device. I actually took it too their homes. Because practicing social distancing is extremely important! They would try it, and then I would go get the device, and take it to some one else. In turn, they took videos and pictures showing how they used the device, and then afterwords expressed how they felt! Unfortunately, due to the weather, the virtual party kept cutting in and out. I was actually able to talk to some one from Tryazon, and I was able to explain to her why I did things the way I did, and she thought it was very creative! #SilknHairRemoval #Tryazon

No comments:

Post a Comment