Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Apsung Brass Fidget Spinner

Look what I got today. Normally I would high light where I got this from to review. But the person's facebook page seems to have disappeared. This is one of those fidgit spinners so many are getting or wanting to get. They are pricey however. First of all I would have LOVED one of these when my youngest son was little. He has autism and this would have been perfect to keep him entertained. Bonus of it is, it is QUIET! Of course as soon as this item came in.. hubby, had to try it out. He was impressed how long is spun around. The funniest part is how the more hubby spun it, slowly all 3 cats came out of hiding or from their naps, and where fascinated by it! The Apsung spinner works really really well. Nice brass color and has its own carrying case so you have a place to put the spinner and not loose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment