Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Luxery Candle by Hanna's Candle's, Candle Mart

I got this candle from Candlemart by Hanna's Candle Company off their website Candlemart.com All I can say is I LOVE IT. I have not burnt it yet, but all I have done is let it sit out. My bedroom smells wonderful. It is a blend of Bergamot, lime blossom, cyclamen, clove, Tonka, cedar, sandalwood, musk, and patchouli. Most might find this combination of a more masculine candle. I would have to agree in some ways, because there is no flowery or any smells overly girly. I like that it is a neutral scented candle. Something any one can like. This candle is HUGE! it is 32 oz. I have been trying to show through pictures how big it is.. but pictures do not give it justice. So I figured the easiest way was to put a regular size candle inside/on top of the candle just to show the size of it. The only thing I would change about the candle, is I wish it came with a clear top cover that would keep the dust off the candle while it is in use. The candle is available at https://candlemart.com/collections/32oz-luxury-candles/products/mood-indigo-luxury-32oz-black-glass-tumbler y

No comments:

Post a Comment