Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Personal Alarm

This is LOUD!! I made the mistake of pulling the grey cord out to see what it sounded like. OMG that will scare any one away. My cats where not happy with me, I pulled it when they where all sleeping! It has a 125-130db alarm. It is a key chain as well as it has a little light so if you can't find your way in the dark you will have a bit of light. It can be hung on bags, purses, your belt loop of your jeans etc. Or you can hang it around your wrist using the grey cord. I think it is a great investment. Now a days every one needs to be careful. You could get a clip and hook it on to the key chain and put it on your child's clothing or back pack for extra protection for them. You can get it at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y1178SV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment