Monday, September 18, 2017

Aromabeads Eletctic Melt

I ordered a Hannas candle Aromabeads Singles electric melt . I just love it! Yes it is a little pricey. How ever it is worth it. It is perfect. You just put your Aromabeads singles container in the melter, and it melts the beads but it does not melt the container it is in!. So if you want to change scents you can, with no clean up. No mess! You can get it in two different colors. Royal Blue and Cream. The Royal blue and Cream are both different shapes. There are so many different scents you can get exactly what you are looking for. Plus you can mix different wax beads and create your own personal scent. Now remember this electric melt is for the aroma beads ONLY it can not be used for anything else! Each Armobeads container you can get 2-4 uses out of it, depending how long you have it on. I have Cashmere musk going in my melt right now. I am going to post pics of what it looks like standing beside a traditional wax warmer. Plus I will put the link to the web site so you can order one if you like! I will also post pics of the the aroma beads collection I have. They are with some of the candles I have too. You will notice fast how much of a fan of this company I am lol. The candles and aroma beads scents last forever! If you want to purchase any of these items pictured. www.candlemart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment