Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Woman's Sexy Cold Shoulder Top

This is such a cute top! And I have a wonderful friend that was willing to model it for me. Thanks Cortney. This top is made of cotton/spandex so it is supper comfortable. It stretches, and looks great with jeans, skirts, shorts etc. I love the unique look it has. The neutral black color means is will match ANYTHING! The draped material in the front, really adds the unique style to the top. This top would be great to wear to work, date night, perhaps going to a club or a wedding. Great gift, for some one, or yourself! It is true to size too! I was glad I looked at the manufacturers sizing because what they call a medium is only a size 4 in US sizing. As you can see it looks way better on Cortney then it does on the hanger! I did want to show some closes ups of the material and details. Now for those of you that would love to know where you can get a top like this. You can do so at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074QNJDHD

No comments:

Post a Comment