Sunday, September 24, 2017

Executive Pen 24K Gold with Gift Box, Long-Lasting Fine Ballpoint Writing Pens by Zone – 365 (Jet-Black 24K)

I have to admit, when I seen the price of this pen, I thought it was pricey.. however my next thought was You get what you pay for. This pen writes so nice! Like wow! It fits well in your hand while you are writing. It is very classy looking. Ideal for a gift perhaps for your boss, or just for yourself! Hey I know I am always looking for a pen around the house that writes nice. I tried it on several different types of paper, including thermal paper, and it writes! It is so hard to find a pen that writes on thermal paper! The gold you see in the pen, is real! To open the pen twist the bottom of the pen, where the writing end of it is. I love that you get a spare ink cartridge. It even has a nice black case you can put your pen in while you are not using it. The gift box it comes in, is very stylish, and if you are going to give this as a gift, the person you give it to, is going to think you put a lot of thought and expense into this purchase. This Executive pen comes with a life time warranty, you can send it back to the company at any time and get your money back. Very impressed by that because not many companies do that now a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment