Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Back To Normal Arnica Cream

I was fortunate enough to be asked if I would be interested in doing a review for Back To Normal Arnica Cream. I jumped at the chance! I purchased this item during a promotion at a discount. These are my honest and unbiased opinions. The first thing I noticed was there is no smell! It does not have that Menthol smell that often is associated with these types of creams. You know the type of smell that often people have using creams that help with muscle tension/soreness/stiffness. My children like to call the scent of those types of creams "old people smell" I love that it does not stain your clothes. As you rub it in on your neck and shoulders, it soaks into your skin with out a greasy residue. It helps relax you, and of course if you are more relaxed you sleep better and wake up with less stiffness and pain. It is not just for night time, you can use this during the day, to help with pain you may experience during the day, doing every day things. I am on my feet all day on a cement floor, and by the end of my shift my lower back hurts. I just applied a thin layer of the Normal Arnica cream on my back and I couldn't believe how fast it started to work. I purchased this item during a promotion at a discount. These are my honest and unbiased opinions You can visit their web site at www.BackToNormalLife.com If you want to purchase this you can get it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YT5IORS and of course you can see their facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/backtonormalco Now what is even more wonderful. If you want to purchase this you can with a discount. Order this product and in the promotion area of your order form as you check out please BLOGSFAN to receive $5 OFF until August 31st 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment