Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Spiral Slicer

I think we have all seen these on TV and thought to ourselves.. WOW isn't that cool! What a great idea! I was recently given the opportunity review one and was given it free of charge to give my honest opinion on it. I will say I really like it! It is a lot of fun to use. I never dreamed I would see my hubby in the kitchen wanting to use it. He hates vegetables, but he found himself enjoying at least preparing them, even if he didn't eat them. I found it worked best on Cucumbers and carrots, squash cut into strips first so it will go through the slicer. . Not so well on tomatoes. I did try it with cheese as well. This particular Spiral Slicer comes with a cleaner brush. Comes in handy and keeps your hands safe! It also has a lid that works as something to hold the food down as you push it through the slicer. It comes in 4 colors, White, Green, Black and Red. I received a green one. This is AWESOME because it is brightly colored and much easier to find in my utensil drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment