Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board

My first impression as I open the package was how it was the perfect size of cutting board. It has a nice color, and not to heavy. I love that it it has a groove around the edge of it on one side but not on the other. This is perfect because you can make one side for cutting meats like chicken, and the other side for veggies and fruit.  Just make sure you mark which side you will be using for Chicken. The last thing you want to get is food poisoning from cross contamination.

Taking care of it is easy. All you have to do is use soapy water to wash it, rinse off and then let dry. It comes from the Alton Bay Bamboo company, and very well made.  It is approximately 17.7 inches by 11.8 and .8 inches deep. For my Canadian readers that would be 45cm x 30cm x 2cm

Personally this is a perfect item to go in any ones kitchen. It is going to be a welcome addition to mine. I was fortunate enough to receive this free of charge to give my personal and honest review on it. This so far has been one of my favorite items to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment