Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Lucky Pets Slow Pet Feeding Dish

Do you have a Dog, that just seems to inhale its food? Well do I have a product for you to try out! It will slow your fur baby down so that he/she will actually enjoy their food and with any luck not eat nearly as much as they might eat. What is it you may ask, it is a #MyLuckyPets Feeder Dish! It comes in two sizes. Large and small perfect for any size pet. I found the small one works well with small dogs as well as cats. The Large size (12"L x 9" W x 2"H) is suitable for most pets. If your pet is small pick the Small size (9.5"L x 7"W x 1.5"H) to make meal time a little easier for them! They are both made of silicone, and dishwasher safe! I was fortunate enough to receive these free of charge to give my honest opinion while I reviewed them. They are GREAT! I just wish my 4 legged children wouldn't have been so camera shy because I would have loved to get a pic of them using them

No comments:

Post a Comment