Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Lictin Car Sun Shade for Rear and Side Window (3 Pack)

These are much bigger then I thought they would be. The large one is as big as my back window on our car. The two small ones are as big the back windows in my car. They really do shade well but don't block your vision. There is little suction cups that stick to the window, and metal rings on the suction cups that help you take them off the window. I was surprised they even helped with keeping the temperature down in the car. They are made a heavy mesh product. Exact sizes of these are 1 x sun shades for rear window (39.4" x 19.7"/100*50cm) 2x sun shades for side window (17.3" x 14.6"/44*37cm). I do recommend that you make sure your window is big enough to use these. The smaller cars the back window one might be too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment