Sunday, July 9, 2017

TriPod and Selfie Stick

Well we all have heard of the selfie stick. So when I seen this Selfie Tripod I thought it was pretty cool!. I like that it has a remote control, that makes it perfect for perfect pictures without seeing your arm stretched out in all of the pictures. It also accommodates a large crowd. To extend the height of the tripod all you do is twist it and lift! I like that it works for compatible with most video cameras, digital cameras, still cameras, GoPro devices, and scopes. It works on Android and IOS. The bonus I realized is that you can turn it into a selfie stick instead of using it as a Tripod. Remote works off Bluetooth up to 30 ft and when not in use, it is stored on the Tripod itself. It also has a nice bag to store it in, and it is easily carried over your shoulder! So all you have to do is grab and go! The head on it is manual thought, so you can turn it to a angle you might like better. This would make a great gift for some one as well. As you can see in one picture, I had a helper that wanted to be in the pictures too

No comments:

Post a Comment