Friday, July 7, 2017

Ring Adjusters

I have a few rings that are a little to big, but not big enough to get a ring sizer on them from the jeweler. So when I seen these, I thought I would give them a try. They wrap around your ring, and all you have to do, is pull the spring part apart, hook it on to one side of the wring, wrap around it and then hook it on the other side of the ring. I was surprised how many you get in the package, plus the package is resealable, so you don't have to worry about them getting lost. I like that there is two different sizes that they send 2 mm*10cm 3mm*10cm. In order to show how they work, I had to wrap them around the ring so that you could see it, normally you would hardly notice it. I even got a cleaning cloth so you can keep your rings nice and shinny

No comments:

Post a Comment