Wednesday, May 4, 2016

A Wine Glass That Tells It Like It Is

I am a huge fan of #GotMeTipsy wine glasses they are fun and they have something for every one. I have a few of their glasses, I actually collect wine glasses. This one is at the top of my list of favorites. It tells it like it is, for a lot of us and how we get when we might have had a little to much wine. This wine glass comes really well packed, and safe. Nice stem, and a light weight glass. This wine glass holds 13 ounces so that is a good size glass of wine. This makes a great gift for some one that has a great sense of humor! Remember there is a reason wine glasses have stems! It is to hang on to so that your wine does not get warm. Everything effects the taste of wine, including the heat from your hand. Even though this would make great special occasion gift. I personally would give this for a just because gift! For someone who just needs a good laugh! If you would like to purchase this glass you can do so at http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-Day-Gifts/dp/B01D6RMZCO/ie=UTF8?m=A339QTZX1Q2EG1&keywords=Mothers+Day+Gifts I received a coupon for this glass that allowed me to get a discount on it. My thoughts are of my own, and unbiased!

No comments:

Post a Comment