Sunday, May 29, 2016

Wonderful Message

I just love the message this has! This is a great gift, to inspire some one. #youarewhatyoubelieve Or to inspire yourself! Wonderful message, it comes unframed. How ever I love how it is delivered with twine around it, and the name of the person who ordered it is tagged on it as well. Make it a very personal gift. You can go and get it framed or buy a frame you like and place it in it. That way you can have it matched to any decor you might have. I have the 5 x7 print. To me this is the perfect size. You can also choose 8x10 you choose the size you want when you check out. It is printed on a heavy premium matte that is slightly textured in a natural white color. If you would like to purchase this item you can do so a thttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BT8Q8Z2 I received a coupon for this that reduced the cost of this item for me. My review is fair honest and unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment