Sunday, May 29, 2016

Reverse Painted Mirror

I have dealt with Novica many many times, and I am never disappointed with their products. This #WhiteStar mirror is beautiful. I really wish I had a better camera so I could take pics of all the details on it. It is beautifully painted, and has small mirror inserts on the raised parts of the mirror that add even more beauty to it. The total size of the mirror in the frame is 17" H x 17" W x 0.8" D, the mirrors actual size is 9 inches. I think it is great workman's ship done on it. It even comes with a story card explaining #WhiteStar mirror. It will make a lovely addition to your home or make a great gift for some one. It is reverse painted glass on plywood. If you wish to purchase this you can do so at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002JLXVO I received a coupon that greatly reduced the cost of this item for me. My review is fair, honest and unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment