Thursday, May 26, 2016

Adhesive Vinyl Sheets

What a wonderful variety of colors you get with this package. For those who love working with vinyl you will love this. All the sheets are 12 x 12 and are self adhesive! There are 35 #angelcraft sheets that come in the package. I got these for my mother in law. She LOVES to craft! You can use this vinyl indoors or out doors! I found it is easy to cut. And work with. You can have so much fun with it. From adding personal touches to note books, to decorations on walls, mirrors, ect. This is not for clothing! Once you put your items you have made out of the Vinyl, they are there to stay, it has up to 5 yrs of permanent adhesion. I received a coupon that gave me a substantial discount for this item. My review, is fair, honest and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment