Sunday, May 15, 2016

Gold Anti Aging Mask

I have to admit something. The first thing I thought of when I seen this mask was a Mayan or Inca mask. This Gold Collagen Beauty face mask from #iBeautyLabs is very different but it feels great. When you take it out of the package, it feels a little slimy as my husband describes it. It looks like a wet rubber almost. How ever it feels so great on! It is cool on the skin, hubby wanted to try this so I let him be the one in the pics. He said he felt very relaxed wearing it, and his skin felt really good while the mask was on as well as after it was of. You get 5 masks in the package for best results put mask in the fridge for about 15-20 min first. Get it cool, don't freeze it. Hubby felt his skin felt tighter as well as softer. Hey men like fighting age too. For best results you need to use this product 3 times a week. The only thing I really wish is these masks where reusable. If you want to purchase some of these you can do so at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01A87R0C0 I received a coupon for this product that greatly reduced the cost of it. My review is of my own opinion, honest and fair as well as unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment