Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Feastive Bathroom Set

This is just a fun set to have especially if you really love Christmas. It is easy to put on. The only thing was I didn't have a small box of Kleenex box so I couldn't put the tissue box cover on to show it off. So I draped over the flush part of the toilet so I could show you what it looked like. You get 4 pcs in toilet set, rug, #ToiletSeatCover , water tank cover and toilet paper box cover. The only thing I am really not a fan of is how the toilet seat cover goes on. It is a little tight to get on. How ever I understand why they did it the way they did. So it does not fall off! The material is not that thick. But remember this is not something that was designed to stay on your toilet all year long. It is just for a short time during the holiday season. Now the one thing I wish I could comment on but I can't is, how it washes up. Because it is a toilet seat cover it will need to be washed. I received a discount digital coupon for this item. My review is fair, honest and unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment