Sunday, July 19, 2020

AICOOK Electric Kettle 1.7L Glass Tea Kettle

This thing is amazing! I have never seen water boil that fast, plus it is extremely easy to use. You place the kettle on the base,make sure the tea, coffee, or even fresh fruit is in the metal insert. Then put small lid on insert, place in main lid then push the button down. With in 5 to 7 min your water is boiling. Giving you hot tea, coffee, or a fruit infused drink! I love that on the bottom you can choose the temperature you would like it to become. It's a handy home appliance to have in the kitchen. When I purchased this, it was on sale for $20 less, so I felt I was getting a really good bargain. My mom, loves tea, and thought this kettle was very cool. So you know what that means, I gave it to her, like a good daughter does. And I will be getting myself another one! These are available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B087FW3Q49/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment