Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Personal Blender

This is handy little thing. I decided I would take it to work and put it to the test! I had fresh strawberries, and yogurt and blended them together. It was good. The things I really like about this is, first the color, second the rubber/silicone feeling grip to it. You feel like you don't have to worry about it slipping out of your hand. Since it is compact it took up hardly any room on my desk, it stores really well in my small closet at work. Very easy to operate, put your ingredients in the cup. Put the blender part on top, place on the machine, and push down to get it to blend. After your done, take blender part off, and sports bottle cap on. The sports bottle top, is leak proof! I discovered this when I knocked my smoothie over on my desk. Lid did not leak at all. clean up was very easy, just went and rinsed it out in the bathroom at work. There is only one thing I really wish it had. Something to store the blender part, or the sports cap in when they are not in use. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088TG89SW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment