Sunday, July 19, 2020

Dino Jammies!

I bought these for my god son, Rylan, he loves them, and so does his mom. They are soft, and stretchy. They suggested to order bigger sizes, but I am glad I didn't, these actually fit him on the big size. I love that they are shorts. He is going to get so much more wear out of them. They are great for sleeping in or, playing in. I think they are a great deal considering you get two sets that can be interchangeable. Rylan is wearing a 3T in this picture and he is 2.. The reason I posted the age and size, is because others might find this helpful information when ordering. His mom said they are a little big on him, but she is happy because there is lots of room for growth. They are available here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QN3YTWH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment