Friday, July 24, 2020

Sterilizer





In this age of the "new normal". People are much more conscious of wearing masks, and taking added precautions to make sure they are not spreading germs. I work with seniors, so I thought getting a sanitizer would be a great investment. My entire department of 4 could put it to good use. It would help keep our masks clean as well as other things we may use. This machine is EXTREMELY easy to use. After unboxing it, and washing it out with soap/water and allowing it to dry. All you have to do is plug it in. Place what you want to sanitize on the shelves and shut the door. Once this is done, choose if you want it to go 8 minutes or 30. The timer starts counting down right away. A buzzer lets you know when it is done. Take your items out and you are ready to go. I first tried a paper mask in it. I then place a cloth mask, tweezers, fingernail file, scissors, pocket knife and some pens in it. It worked FANTASTIC! I work for a non profit. I showed the Director, and he is looking into seeing if we have the money in the budget to get one for each department. You get two shelves, and a spare blue light bulb! Before you use it, make sure you make sure the blue light that is in the device is in properly, it may have come loose while it was being shipped. I know that was the case with the one I got. You can find the one I purchased at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B086SK1MYS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment