Sunday, July 12, 2020

Nico Louise Women Leather Purse Crossbody

I purchased this, because I prefer a cross body bag. I find I don't have to fight with the strap or have it fall off my shoulder. This bag is bigger then I expected. It easily holds a tablet. It has 3 roomy pockets, two in the front that are closed with zippers, and one in the back that is closed with a snap button. The main part is great, you can hold a lot of stuff. So for the ladies that love to bring everything with them this is perfect. Plus you won't feel like you are carrying a suit case, that some times make you feel like when you get a bigger bag. Now the only reason I gave this a 4 star rating, is because I personally wish it was a little shorter. I don't know if it is because I am just use to using a smaller bag, and that is why it feels to tall. I am sure I will get use to it the more I use it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088B8R3LZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment