Saturday, July 25, 2020

Pahajim Small Leather Purse

I have to admit, when I seen the picture, I thought it was going to be bigger. I am glad it wasn't! I like a small bag. I want to apologize for the pictures, they are not showing the real color of this bag, it looks brown, but it is more on the purple tones. It is a very sturdy bag, 3 large pockets, the front and back ones are closed with a magnetic snap, and the middle one is closed with a zipper, Then as a added protection, there is a flap that goes over top of the entire bag that is enclosed by a clasp.
For a small bag, it has a lot of room! I put everything I normally have in my purse, plus a bottle of water and still had lots of space left to put more items in. The strap that comes with it, is long enough to make the purse a cross body. Or you can use it with out, and have a purse you carry by its handle. It has some really cute decorative touches to it. In my honest opinion, it is great value for the money! I choose the purple but it does come in some wonderful other colors. I got mine here https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071X3ZZ26/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 









No comments:

Post a Comment