Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Carved Mango Wood Bangles

As soon as I received these #IndiaRomanceBangles I had to put them on. They are so pretty. I wish I had a camera that could show the detail that is on these. They are so light weight, and make you feel like you have something very special on when you have them on your arm. They measure 8 inches on the inside. I have dealt with #NOVICA in the past and all that I have gotten from them has been high quality. So when I received the opportunity to review these I jumped at it. To me these bangles go with any thing. They are carved from Mango wood. No they do not smell like mangos! You get a beautiful decorated bag to store the bangles in. They make a great gift as well! if you want to purchase a set of these you can do so at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016Q2KCQW I did receive a set of these at a heavily reduce cost. My review is of my own opinion, it is honest, fair, and unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment