Friday, April 1, 2016

Reach large Bottles All The Way To The Bottom

I have been looking for a long bottle brush for some time. The only ones I could find are the baby bottle brushes and they just don't work when you need to clean a 5 gallon bottle! We have 5 gallon water bottle on our cats watering dish.. and that thing gets NASTY it is hard to clean the bottom of it. Now I can finally clean it with this #BottleBrush. It reaches every where! making sure everything is nice and clean on the inside and out of the bottle! The brush is easy to use and hang on to. The handle is comfortable. If you want to order one you can at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0168MFFEE I received one of these at a heavily reduce price. My review is of my own opinion, fair, honest and unbiased!

No comments:

Post a Comment