Sunday, April 3, 2016

Stimulate Creativity and Imaginations

This is a great educational toy. We had a lot of fun testing it, before we gave it to a little person we had in mind for it. The blocks and gears and other attachments are brightly colored. They give ideas that the kids can build. Trust me, boys and girls imaginations will be stimulated with this one. And they will have a lot of fun coming up with their own ideas on what to make. #ETIToys really does make a great product. I only have one complaint about this set.. it is really hard to push together, and pull apart. I can't help but wondering though, if after use with it, that they will become easier and easier to use. This toy comes with its own storage box! All 88 pieces fit very nicely into it. The storage box even has a nice handle on it, to make things easy to carry around. Hubby and I had a lot of fun testing this one, so I know not only will the kids have fun with it so will the parents! I received a set of these at a heavily reduce cost. My review is of my own view point, it is honest, fair and unbiased. If you want to purchase this set you can do so at http://www.amazon.com/ETI-Toys_Ultimate-Blocks-And-Gears/dp/B019I1O6NS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1459279450&sr=8-4&keywords=blocks+and+gears

No comments:

Post a Comment