Saturday, April 9, 2016

Dolby for Man by Chris Adams

#hubskincare hubby loves this stuff. It has a very masculine looking bottle with matching box that it arrives in. Nice copper finish to it. Looks really expensive. The slider bar on the front of the bottle does work. This is how you lift the clear acrylic lid on top of the bottle. There is a whole in the center of the clear acrylic so that you can put your finger in there and push down on the spray bottle top! I love the woodsy scent in this.. but it is not over whelming. Hubby was very impressed that it lasted all day. Some scents don't last long, but this one does. Please ignore the reflection of me in the bottle in the pictures I took of it.. I received a bottle of this at a heavily reduce cost. My review is of my own opinion, and unbiased

No comments:

Post a Comment